Hearing Aid Specialist
Oregon Ear Nose and Throat Center
- Establish rapport with and gather history from new and existing patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for communication strategies and hearing aids.
- Fit hearing aids, perform verification measures and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Counsel patients and family members.
- Keep supply inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders and verifying receipt.
- Maintains patient records by recording and updating evaluations, changes, progress and treatments.