At Advantage Dental, we are constantly looking for talented individuals who can deliver the mission driven service our company requires. We are one of the largest Dental Care Organizations in Oregon with over 50 clinics throughout the state and growing.
If you are highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing your work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced clinic environment, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing company with competitive compensation and benefits. We are currently looking for a full-time Dental Hygienist to join our clinic team.
Under supervision of a qualified dentist in a dental office, dental hygienists assess patient needs, and plans and delivers direct dental care and associated services to patients. Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Address patient needs
2. Assess hard and soft tissues
3. Provide patient education related to oral hygiene
4. Reinforce treatment plan needs for patient
5. Participate in the dental treatment of patients by performing dental prophylaxis, root planing, sealants placement, application of topical fluorides, examination of teeth, and assisting the dentist with procedures as required
6. Take, develop, and mount radiographs
7. Perform charting on patient needs; present problems, medical and dental history, perio and tooth charting; review health history each visit
8. Post completed procedures in dental software program
9. Clean hygiene room, sterilize instruments, and prepare hygiene room for patients
10. Attend office training and meetings along with continuing education classes as needed and required
11. Assist other team members as time allows
12. Any other duties that may be assignedJob Qualifications:Required Education and Experience:
1. Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Dental Hygiene
2. Oregon RDH license
Preferred Education and Experience:
2. One year of related experience
3. Local anesthesia permit
4. Dentrix software experience
5. Demonstrated experience placing sealants
6. EPP CertificationOther Job Information (if applicable):
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.