Butler Automotive Group has been serving the Ashland and Medford area for over 40 years.
We have a strong history in our community and supporting our community is a goal we strive for.
If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that moves the community forward, then apply here!
What We Offer:
* Aggressive Pay Plan / Large Bonus Structure
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Short Term Disability * Life Insurance
* 401K * Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation Days * Paid Sick Time
* 5 Day Work Week With 2 Days Off in a Row
* High Volume Store RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Build strong rapport with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
REQUIREMENTS: * Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
* Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Must have a clean & valid driver's license
* Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment.
Any job offer will be contingent on passing a driving insurability and background check, as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
Butler Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.Hireology . Category: Sales, Keywords: Sales Representative