Willamette Dental Group seeks a dental hygienist that incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It s what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of having providers and offices rated very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. We can prove it too. Just visit www.willamettedental.com
- You ll use evidence-based science without production, quotas or pressure to upsell as our dental hygienist.
- You ll work with highly-trained and friendly staff.
- You ll have opportunities for advancement to dental hygienist lead roles.
- You ll work a consistent weekly schedule.
- Registered Dental Hygiene license; Required and in good standing
- Local anesthesia endorsement; Required
- N2O permit; Required and kept current
- Restorative function endorsement; Required
Company OverviewWe provide:
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances. Tuition reimbursement.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.