Looking to join a close-knit care team in a hands-on environment? Our busy IV infusion department at Southern Oregon Rheumatology Clinic is looking for a full-time RN to join our clinic. Current Oregon RN license and BLS required, as well as minimum 1 yr acute care experience.
Full-time, M-F, hours vary depending on schedule (25-40 hours per week between 8 am and 5 pm)
Essential Job Functions:
• Assess and care for patients receiving IV medications.
• Start IVs, draw blood, management and troubleshoot IV sites/function
• Manage patients experiencing mild to severe medication reactions (hives, pruritus, anaphylaxis, or hypotensive crisis).
• Practice safe medication preparation and administration
• Provide patient education regarding disease processes, self-medication administration and side-effects, symptom management, and healthy lifestyle choices
• Utilize basic computer skills, including documentation within electronic medical records.
• Health Insurance
• Cafeteria Plan
• Health Wellness
• Uniform Allowance
• 401k Plan
• Paid time-off
Compensation is DOE and comparable to market analysis.
*Our office performs background checks and drug testing. We are a smoke free and scent free workplace.
No recruiters please.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.