Job Type: Full-time
We are expanding, and looking hire!
Accurate Electronic Interiors was founded in 1999, we have grown to be a leader in Smart Homes Technology. We offer a wide range of services in SMART Home Automation, Motorized Blinds& Shades, Home Theater, Distributed Music and Video, Lighting Control, Security Cameras, New Construction Wiring, and Design and Installation. AEI has serviced Hundreds of clients throughout Southern Oregon. We custom design smart technology specifically for you, and your needs. All of our services can be designed for personal homes or commercial use. Feel free to check out our website aeinteriors.com
We are looking for an experienced AV Install Tech to help us with successful installations of a variety of audio/visual projects.
Responsibilities of a Install Tech:
- Must be able to interpret and understand architectural drawings, blueprints and other project documents.
- Rack construction, preparing cable paths, installation of network & AV cabling.
- Termination test and labeling of network, audio and video cable.
- Possess the skills to utilize wire strippers and crimpers for varying types of wire and cable, soldering tools/techniques, construction equipment such as scaffolding, hoists, pulleys, (concrete, brick & block) attachment devices, unistrut steel support
- Assures each system’s physical completeness is in accordance with installation drawings and engineering instructions.
- Complete service calls- after the installation- using diagnostic/troubleshooting skills.
- Must be punctual, able to meet deadlines, detail oriented and possess superb organizational skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate should express good communication/people skills and above all have a positive attitude
- Completes daily electronic record keeping.
- Follows and maintains proper safety practices.
- Ensures all work complies with company policies, procedures, and code standards.
- Maintain an on-going dialog with Technology Manager and Project Manager, ensuring that work quality, performance, and materials meet required schedules and expectations.
- The Lead Tech is responsible for maintaining his assigned equipment inventory.
- Handles other duties relative to the job as assigned by management.
- Must be self-motivated, positive and convey a professional image
- Must promote the company culture to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to stand, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in high places, as well as small cramped places
- Must be able to work in hot humid places, as well as cold places
- Must be able to maintain a safety-minded approach to all activities.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area as needed.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Must possess proven problem-solving & critical thinking skills.
- Valid Driver’s license (no points or at-fault accidents)
Knowledge in any of the above mentioned areas or products: Savant, Lutron, Golden Ear, Heos, Sony, Samsung, Acoustic Advanced knowledge and certification in control software and programming etc. Certificates in any of the aforementioned are a HUGE PLUS.
- Hourly Salary Based on Experience
- Health benefits with HSA for full-time employees
- Paid Vacation, 401K Plan
- Room for growth within the company
We are accepting resumes
- Email it in –Janine@aeinteriors.com
- Mail it in- 5360 BiersonWay. Central Point Or, 97502
- Drop off in person
- You can drop off in person from 9:30am -2:30pm Monday – Friday. Starting on the date of 12/04/19