Administrative Support Clerk
U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
310 West Sixth Street
$27,931 - $45,393 year
The Clerk's Office of the United States District Court for the District of Oregon is now accepting applications for the position of Temporary Administrative Support Clerk in the Eugene and Medford Divisions. This position provides office assistance in accordance with approved internal procedures and policies. The duties consist of administrative and technical assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations in the office. This is a temporary position subject to the availability of funding. More than one position may be filled.
Representative Duties: Responsibilities of this position may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists departments with scanning, copying, filing, stamping, and locating files and documents.
- Provides administrative assistance to managers, supervisors, and other staff, as required.
- Utilizes personal computer and programs to send email, obtain and input data, produce documents, and scan, upload, and route documents.
- Sorts, classifies, and scans appropriate documents from paper case files into database.
- Prepares reports, form letters, notices, and other correspondence using templates and forms.
- Assists with preparing correspondence, logs, and documents, including typing, keyboarding, formatting, and generating documents from templates and notes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.