Well-established company seeking highly motivated, hard-working candidate who is looking to learn and obtain the essential skills and abilities necessary to be successful in the HVAC field. Candidates interested in HVAC career path preferred.
Position is physically demanding (e.g. lifting heavy equipment) and work conditions vary (e.g. tight spaces and varying temperatures).
Work schedule and hours according to company need but is primarily Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Must have Valid Oregon Driver's License
- Must be Insurable by Company's vehicle insurance carrier
- Must be drug free
- Has ability to follow written and verbal instructions/directions
- Has ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Exemplifies Strong Work-Ethic
- Is Mechanically Inclined
- Demonstrates Excellent Critical-Thinking Skills
- Works well both as a part of a Team and Independently
- Shows high level of Dependability and Consistency
- Communicates Effectively and Efficiently
Additional job functions, expectations, and responsibilities included on formal job description.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.