Fire District 3 Logistics Technician
Jackson County Fire District 3
8383 Agate Rd.
JOIN OUR TEAM AT FIRE DISTRICT 3!
We are looking for a candidate with an innovative and collaborative skillset.
The Logistics Technician position is critical to our crews in providing efficient logistics and delivery of equipment and supplies to stations so that our firefighters can meet the specific needs of our communities.
- Approx 30 hours/week with potential for F/T
SALARY AND COMPENSATION:
Fire District 3 employees enjoy a generous compensation and benefits package including:
- $24.15 - $29.36 hourly
- Education incentive pay
- Life and Health Insurance
- Retirement and PERS
- Warehouse: Efficiency, attention to detail and organization are key to an effective and reliable Logistics Program at Fire District 3
- Shipment Tracking: Experience and ability to use established procedures, tools, equipment, and technologies to complete orders and requests related to inbound and outbound processes.
- Safe Package: Receive deliveries and verify contents and conditions and prepare them for appropriate delivery to individuals and stations.
- Delivery to staff and Crews: Responsible for weekly pickup, delivery and transport of supplies, equipment and materials to and from District headquarters and stations in our response area.
APPLY ONLINE before Wednesday January 24th: Submit your District Application to us today!
View our full announcement and complete our online application at https://www.jcfd3.com/join-fire-district-3
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.